[4alabama] New Member

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 15 23:13:43 UTC 2009

Marie,

While there are people here who can help, we have another list which is national in scope and is a place specifically for
parents of Blind Children to communicate.  It is on the NFBNET page that describes all of our lists, but you can get there
directly by going to

and subscribe if you feel it would be of help.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson