[4alabama] Announcing the New KnfbReader Mobile Sales Program

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Feb 26 02:24:19 UTC 2009

Announcing the New KnfbReader Mobile Sales Program

National Federation of the Blind Sales Initiative

Fellow Federationists and Friends:

On last month's presidential release Dr. Maurer
announced the launch of a new program through
which the NFB would be selling the KnfbReader
Mobile.  I am excited to announce that the
National Federation of the Blind KnfbReader
Mobile sales program is now under way.  Beginning
at the Washington Seminar the KnfbReader Mobile
became available under this program.  All
attendees of Washington Seminar had an
opportunity to see the reader and to purchase
it.  We got off to a good start at the seminar
with several sales and a lot of demo time.

As you may have heard, the price for the Reader
has dropped significantly over the past few
months.  The price for the Reader software is now $995.

By the time you receive this announcement all
readers will be shipping with a new and improved
version of the KnfbReader Mobile software.  This
latest edition of the program offers many fabulous improvements including:
·        significantly better character recognition,
·        a new and improved user interface,
·        language translation with the purchase
of an extra language package, and
·        Support for the new Nokia 6220 Classic cell phone.

Add the cost of the cell phone for $350, thus
making the cost for the complete KnfbReader
Mobile $1,345 and you have the most affordable
and portable reading system available on the market.

Under our sales program we will also be offering
both Talks and MobileSpeak screen readers for the
KnfbReader Mobile.  With either Talks or
MobileSpeak, all of the standard functions of the
cell phones used in the KnfbReader Mobile system
become fully accessible to blind people.  We are
excited to be able to offer not only the Reader
but several ways to make the rest of the cell
phone’s functions talk.  The price for either
Talks or MobileSpeak is $295.  This means that
for $1,640 you can have the latest and most
advanced reading system available on the market
today, as well as a fully accessible cell phone.

After you have purchased your new reader, the
support team and I will be ready to give you all
the technical assistance and encouragement you
need.  We're always ready to answer any questions.

You can purchase your KnfbReader Mobile with
MasterCard or VISA or by check.  Please contact
me with any questions you may have at (888) 965-9191.

There’s even more great news to share:  The
purchase of your KnfbReader Mobile can be
financed under the NFB Technology Loan
Program.  If you wish to finance your purchase
under this program, the interest rate for your
loan will be 3 percent (the best rate in
town!).  To learn more about the loan program and
to download an application, or to learn anything
else about the NFB sales effort and the
KnfbReader Mobile visit the special KnfbReader
Mobile Web page at
<http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com>http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com.

Finally, I'm pleased to tell you that I will be
looking for some people to help sell the
KnfbReader Mobile.  If you're looking for extra
income or something that can turn into a
full-time job and if you believe that you can
sell this product, please call me.  I can be
reached at (888) 965-9191 any time from 8:00 AM
to 5:30 PM Pacific Time.  If you need to leave a
voicemail, rest assured that I will call you back
as soon as possible.  You also may reach me at
<mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>mailto:info at michaelhingson.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and to helping
you with your purchase of a KnfbReader Mobile as
well as to supporting you as you learn to use
your new device.  I believe that this is a very
exciting program that promises to be fruitful for
the NFB.  We all helped make the KnfbReader
Mobile a reality.  Because of the unwavering
commitment of the National Federation of the
Blind and Ray Kurzweil, the dream of a
pocket-sized reading machine has now come to
life.  We have the opportunity to make this
revolutionary technology available to blind
people everywhere.  I look forward to your help
in making the KnfbReader Mobile the most
widely-used product among blind people in the United States.

Best wishes for your success,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group
      “Speaking with Vision”
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    <mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://michaelhingson.com/images/knfbReader-michael_hingson.jpg