[4alabama] intro

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 19 21:26:56 UTC 2009

Hi, all, I'm not a member as we don't have an active chapter, but I've been to some ACB meetings a long time ago.

I'm writing to ask for prayer and job suggestions.  I've been a medical transcriptionist since 1998 but had to quit this past May due to hand pain, not carpal tunnel but hand pain.  I checked into BEP but with neck and back muscle problems as well, this was not a good fit.

I'm trying out options and exploring.  I'm taking Hadley courses.  I'm checking into a company called convergys and another called elance for work from home but would like to get out but have limited transportation.  I do temporary part-time work for a factory but they've hardly needed me for several months.

I use jaws and want to know about the call center career and also 911 operators and am open to suggestions.  I'm also open to going back to school.  I've had 31 hours of college but that was 18 years ago.  I also have a strong desire to go to Bible college but no money.  I'm on several lists to get career and college perspectives and to see if there is a way I can get Bible college financed as I want to be a missionary.  Thanks for any help and/or suggestions.  My skype name is Jamie4Jesus and you are welcome to add me if you want to.  Have a blessed day.