[4alabama] Alabama's future?

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:40:09 UTC 2009

--
Peter
Webmaster
http://www.darkstruggle.com
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

Alabamians,

    My name is Peter, who is a blind person attending college. I'm not
a native of this state, so I'm puzzled on some aspects of life in the
bible belt. How come it is that we have nno direct democracy for
change in our state? Look at Talladega, Alabama with lttle or no
pavement for blind people to travel independently on? Look there is no
public transportaion in Talladega save for going to and from work to
home. Now, there are taxi's plaquating our pockets that is rightfully
ours as U.S citizens. How many blind people  vote or attend town hall
meetings in this state? It's obvious that our state leaders have
failed us utterly to the extreme void of the abyss. The question is
what are we going to do about it?