[4alabama] KnfbReader Hints and Tricks discussion open to all

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Feb 27 22:59:51 UTC 2010

KnfbReader Hints and Tricks discussion open to all

Everyone is invited next Thursday, March 4,  to participate in a combined
on-line and telephone conference to discuss how we all use the KnfbReader
Mobile.  A number of persons have wanted a forum to learn from other users
"How do you do that?".  In response to these many requests we are arranging
for everyone to be able to call in via phone or Skype in on line to
participate.

This innovative program will take place next Thursday, March 4, beginning at
9PM Eastern time, 8PM Central, 7PM Mountain, 6PM Pacific and 4PM Hawaiian
time.  In order to attempt to make this program as available to all as
possible we are offering two ways to participate.  First you can Skype into
the program.  Skype is a communications program available free of charge
through the internet.  If you have Skype simply call my Skype name,
mhingson, and I will add you to the conference.  More instructions will be
published later about this if necessary.

If you wish to participate via phone Here are the dial-in instructions for
the call.  The call -- in number is (218) 339-3600.  The access code is
329906#.  Simply call in no later than times given above to be a part of
this call.  The program is free.  Only any relevant long distance charges
will apply.

Please bring your questions as well as your own reading techniques.  Please
be ready to share and learn from the many other KnfbReader Mobile users and
experts who will be participating in the call.  No question is too silly and
no idea is unwelcome.  If you do not own a KnfbReader Mobile here is a
chance for you to hear first hand from users how they read, learn, and
succeed using this marvelous invention.

I look forward to meeting you all next Thursday evening.  Thank you in
advance for participating in this first KnfbReader Mobile users forum.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com