[4alabama] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 10:22:45 UTC 2011

Hi there.
My name is Jonathan but I typically go by Jon.
Before I talk a little bit about myself I should probably start off by saying a couple of things.
First I need to let everyone know that I’m relatively new to the idea of online list serves.
I’ve done them before in the past but it’s been quite a while so I’ll ask that everyone bares with me as much as possible.
The second thing I need to say is that I am not actually from the state of Alabama but that I posted elsewhere because I thought it might be nice to get to know other people from places other then where I live.
So if this annoys people let me appologize in advance.
Now having gotten both of those things out of the way here is a bit about me.
As I said above my name is Jonathan but most of my friends call me Jon.
I’m 29 years of age and from Massachusetts a city called Brockton located about 45 minutes south of Boston.
I’m about 5 9, have brown hair, hazel colored eyes, and I weigh about 250 lbs though I am really working on trying to lose some weight but I like to think that I carry it well.
I am totally blind and have been since birth.
I have a condition known as Micro Opthelmia which means little to no eyes.
I have a wide range of interests some of which include reading, listening to all types of music, talking online and on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in book and music stores to name a few.
At this time I am currently single but I’m open to the idea of meeting someone new if the right person comes along.
If any of what I said remotely interests someone then why not email me back off list and say hi.
My email address is
jmatte28 at comcast.net
Thanks for reading my intro and hope to meet lots of new people soon
Best to everyone
Jonathan from Massachusetts.