[4alabama] Comic Books for the Blind and the Visually Impaired

Comics Empower comicsempower at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:36:04 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone!
Just letting you all know I created an online comic book store for the
blind and the visually impaired!
So if you think comics are for you - there's finally a way to read them!
This is for the kids, for the teens, for the adults, for the geeks, for
those who loved comics and now can't read them, for those who have never
read comics and would love to try, for parents of kids and teens, and for
those who would just like to join the conversations everyone else is having!
We're growing every month! Check them out!
Have a great week!
Here's the link: http://comicsempower.com/