[4Alabama] Invitation to support group meeting this morning topic Social Security

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 13:08:32 UTC 2020

Hello, this is Jill Rossiter the president of the at-large chapter. Just thought I would offer an opportunity to listen in on information regarding Social Security. This morning at 10 AM. We will have Sylvester White the district office manager in the Florence Alabama Social Security office speaking to the oasis support group in Florence. If you would like to participate the conference call number is 701-802-5106
The access code is 1932143# . Would love to have you participate. Thank you so much!

Sent from Xfinity Connect App