[4Alabama] Call for Blind Americans to Vote in 2020 Election

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 01:31:21 UTC 2020

Call for Blind Americans to Vote in 2020 Election:

The National Federation of the Blind encourages all blind people,
regardless of their political views, to participate in the American
democracy. If your circumstances do not allow you to vote privately and
independently this year, we still urge you to vote and then complete our
voting survey (available October 2020) as we will continue to fight for
your right to privately and independently vote. You have the right to have
a person of your choice assist you in voting, either by mail or at the
polls, if you cannot fill out your ballot privately and independently.
Please watch our video, “Call for Blind Americans to Vote in 2020 Election
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQCc6iGhl9k>.”