[4Alabama] Braille Readers are Leaders

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:31:06 UTC 2020

Hi Family,

It’s time, once again for the “Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest”!

Our Affiliate has several braille readers, from beginners to advance. This
contest is a great opportunity for everyone to brush-up on their skills.
It’s *administered by the American Action Fund For Blind Children and
Adults in partnership with the National Federation of the Blind.  *The
contest begins on December 1 and ends on January 18.  Please use this link
for farther information, Braille Readers Are Leaders
<https://actionfund.org/programs/braille-readers-are-leaders>

Let’s see how many braille readers we can energize to maximize our reading
skills. You may sign-up anytime during the dates mentioned above. Let’s
cause Alabama to shine as we promote braille. Please spread the news, happy
reading.

Warm Regards,

Barbara