[4Alabama] {Disarmed} Imagineering Our Future: Network and See What is Possible

Mark Riccobono, President of the National Federation of the Blind IOF at nfb.org
Fri Jul 10 11:01:01 UTC 2020

 		 [1]

IMAGINEERING OUR FUTURE

-------------------------

PRESIDENT'S LETTER

One of the most important things we do in the Federation is network. We
share information, support, and love across platforms-formally and
informally. Join us at NFB20 for the largest opportunity to network. More
from President Riccobono [2].

JOIN AND NETWORK WITH US

"The things my fellow students taught me stayed with me, and I use those
advocacy strategies and socialization techniques in my career today. More,
I made friends that will last a lifetime." Read about networking with our
student division [3].

LATEST NEWS AT THE NFB

The 2020 NFB National Convention [4] is about to start! We are working to
secure and enforce the right of blind people to vote independently and
secretly. A new mentoring program is available. Members share stories of
intersectionality and parenting. Read the latest news [5].

TAKE ACTION THIS MONTH

Be part of the largest gathering of the blind and our friends by joining us
for our 2020 national convention [4]. Read member stories and order
products from Independence Market, now open for phone orders. More about
what you can do this month [6].

IMPORTANT DATES

National convention [4], NFB BELL(R) In-Home Edition, and the Washington
Seminar Great Gathering-In. Not a member yet? Attend the September Open
House Gathering. Don't miss these important dates [7]

Read the complete issue online [2].

characteristic that defines blind people or their future. Every day we
raise the expectations of and for blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We can live the lives
we want; blindness is not what holds us back. Please join us in our work by
becoming a member, attending an event, sharing this newsletter, or
supporting our programs.

 		 [8]
 		 [9]
 		 [10]
 		 [11]

 		 [12]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [13] | Opt Out [14] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [15]

 		 ..

Links:
------
[1] https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17737&qid=3922524