[4Alabama] Fwd: NFB Alabama Zoom Calls July 20-24th

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:50:21 UTC 2020

From: Grace Anderson <godsgrace2190 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 8:30 PM
Subject: NFB Alabama Zoom Calls July 20-24th
To: <nfbal.president at gmail.com>, Parmie Similton <nfbmontgomery at gmail.com>,
thompsonmartha210 at att.net>, <tiffanymoore05 at gmail.com>, <
tm_kelly at charter.net>, Tamika Williams <tnw602 at jagmail.southalabama.edu>, <
toney_nixon32 at yahoo.com>, <tonyhoward01 at comcast.net>, <
trotmananna3 at gmail.com>, <turner.pazater at gmail.com>, <tvtilley at gmail.com>, <
amsteet at gmail.com>, <vee.hawkins at gmail.com>, <vollynelson28 at gmail.com>, <
wagner.mary at aidb.org>, <walmin1 at bellsouth.net>, <whdudley at gmail.com>, <
williamson.audrey421 at gmail.com>, <williepearson1123 at gmail.com>, <
williepearson66 at yahoo.com>

NFB of Alabama is inviting you to the following scheduled Zoom meetings.

 Topic: NFB Bama Virtual Connections Zoom Calls

Time: July 20-24 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Monday, July 20

 7:00 PM

 Presenter: Alabama Affiliate

Topic: 2020 NFB Anywhere & Everywhere 2020 National Convention

   information about our 2020 Annual Family Reunion experience. Our National
   Convention was last week’s highlight and a huge success. Join us as we
   share a wealth of information and hear from several members about our first
   ever virtual convention event. The general session and President
   Riccobono’s banquet address is posted on our website. As time permits, go
   listen to his presentation Language, Action, and Destiny: The Lived
   Experience of the Organized Blind Movement
   <https://www.nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/banquet-speeches/language-action-and-destiny-lived-experience>
   .

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

 7:00 PM

Presenters: Robert Kelly, Past Second Vice President and Tamika Williams,
First Vice President

Topic: Life’s Journey and Celebrating Blindness

these two individuals who have truly enhanced our organization. One of our
seasoned members of our movement, Mr. Kelly will share his life of being
without sight since age 12 and about participating as a member and holding
several leadership positions over the years.

Friday, July 24, 2020

 7:00 PM

 Facilitator: Dr. Tarmen Siaway

Topic: How to transition out of an unhealthy relationship while having a
disability.

even more so people with disabilities. The goal of this meeting is to
identify unhealthy relationships and to develop strategies to transition
out of these harmful situations.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2516565165

 Meeting ID: 251 656 5165