[4Alabama] NFB-Branded Mask Available Soon

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:28:58 UTC 2020

*NFB-Branded Masks Available Soon—Preorder Yours Now:*

We have ordered a limited number of branded, fabric masks with our logo
prominently displayed that will be carried in our Independence Market. The
face masks are medium blue with our logo centered in white. The face
covering is approximately seven and one-fourth inches by four and
three-fourths inches. The inside of the mask is white soft fabric. There
are loops that go over the ears. We are taking preorders for masks, which
will be available around the beginning of October. The cost will be $4.00
per mask or $10.00 for three masks, plus shipping and handling. Please note
that these masks are not eligible for Free Matter shipping so we will be
shipping them by UPS ground. To reserve your mask(s), call the Independence
Market at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will contact you for payment,
once the masks arrive at NFB headquarters.