[4Alabama] Important Survey

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:06:49 UTC 2021

Hello Family,

 *Haven't you at some time or another,gone to a restaurant and haD to *wait
for the server or someone to read the menu and prices to you? How very
frustrating? Wouldn't it be wonderful if you were able to get the
information yourself?   Exciting news - Developers are in the process of
creating an app that will eliminate this assistance and move you one step
forward towards independence!  You can help the developers create the app
by answering some questions that will give them vvitali information on how
to proceed with the process   Please take a few minutes to read the
information and attached survey and follow the instructions below.  Surveys
submitted before Aprill 22nd will be eligible to enter a drawing for a
chance to win a $25 ggift card! . I encourage everyone to participate.
Good luck!  Enjoy your week

Barbara~

*Accessible Mobile App Survey*

*Complete by April 22 to win a chance for a $25 Amazon Gift Card*

Alabama NFB Member,

Menus4all.com <http://menus4all.com/> is a free way to look up and use
50,000 accessible restaurant menus in 12,000 United States cities. Each
menu can be used with screen readers, low vision settings, and Braille
displays.  We are planning to create a Mobile App version by 2022 to make
our menus quicker and easier to use.  Before we start this project, we want
to hear how we can make this app amazing for you!

Would you please take a few minutes to fill out our 2021 Menus4ALL Mobile
App Survey <https://form.jotform.com/210898305938063>?  It’s fully
accessible and very short.  You need to be 18 years or older to take the
survey and you can take the survey only once.

*Enter to Win*
If you provide your first name, city, and email by April 22 your name will
be put in the hat for 1 of 4 $25 Amazon gift certificates.  Winners will be
emailed their digital gift certificates by April 24. First names and cities
of winners will be announced on our Menus4ALL Facebook Page.

Menus4ALL Mobile App Survey <https://form.jotform.com/210898305938063>

Thank you for sharing your ideas,

Helen Fernety and Stephanie Jones

Menus4all.com <http://menus4all.com/>

*731-388-9782*

--

message distributed by:

*Sandre Tyler*,

*Membership Coordinator*

Alabama National Federation of the Blind

PH: 205-767-9547  or TEXT ONLY:  669-200-1632 (1NFB)

*nfbal.membership at gmail.com <nfbal.membership at gmail.com>*

*[image: image.png]*