[4Alabama] NFBAL 2021 Conference Blind Market Place

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:36:08 UTC 2021

NFB of Alabama invites you to become a vendor at our virtual 2021
“Maximizing Your Potential” state convention.

Are you blind? Are you a business owner, Independent Contractor,
Independent Sales rep, etc? Are you your own boss?

Great! This invite is for you! Come join NFB of Alabama as we open up our
first ever blind vendor’s market, where we are allowing any blind Alabamian
(out of state vendors are welcomed) the opportunity to showcase their
product or services to a new market of customers.

Where: Anywhere and Everywhere from the comfort of your home office via
Zoom breakout room

When: Sunday March 7 from 12:00-2:00 PM

Deadline: Feb. 25, 2021

You may ask, well how much will this cost me?

Our answer: Nothing, absolutely free, $0.00  (out of state vendor fee $25)

NFB of Alabama is committed to supporting and enhancing the blind
community! Come  make connections and tap into a new market!

Please sign up at the link provided below or print and mail attached  form:

https://nfbal.pixelthin.com/

Note:

When registering online: select Attendee, fill out registration, and write
“Blind Vendor market” in addition to your business name in the field titled
“organization”.

We look forward to your participation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to:

Tamika Williams

(251)605-7882
Nfba.portcitychapter at gmail.com