[4Alabama] New Invention for the Visually Impaired / Request for interviews

Creative Oversight mike at creativeoversight.net
Fri May 7 18:31:21 UTC 2021

Hello all,

My name is Mike, and my wife and I are newly subscribed members of GA Organization for Parents of Blind Children. We have two beautiful little girls; our youngest is visually impaired. I am working on a new invention for the visually impaired. Our team includes renowned research scientists at Georgia Tech and Brian Bushway, the world's best blind mountain biker.

I'm currently conducting interviews to assess the need for another option, specifically regarding specialized training and assistive technology geared towards achieving complete independence. I'm asking all interested doctors, advocates, parents, and teachers of the visually impaired, as well as visually impaired individuals who would be willing to do a short Zoom interview (about 15 min) to please answer this email with the days/time spans that you're available. Your input is needed and will be greatly appreciated.

This product involves active echolocation and will be explained further in the interview. If you are not very familiar with active echolocation, please click on the following link to see a short video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWbWBWH8OYk . To see the same video with audio description, use this link:  https://youtu.be/Rmdig8xfris<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmdig8xfris&t=0s> . Thank you for your willingness to help.

Have a great day,

Mike