[4Alabama] Amazon Peak Season-Hiring

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 18:51:16 UTC 2021

Dear NFB List Members,
We received this announcement from our new partner, Amazon. This is their
time to hire for the holiday season. It is the best time to get a job with
them, as they will have plenty of work to do. Many of the jobs may be
seasonal, but some applicants will be able to move into permanent
employment. For those of you in higher education, this can be a great way
to make some money over the holiday season and the summer months.
Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee