[4Alabama] NFB of Alabama Seniors Division,

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:11:56 UTC 2022

Dear NFB of Alabama Seniors Division,
Hello, all you wonderful turkeys!Monday night, November 14, at 7:30 PM is
the time for our  monthly  Seniors Division meeting I will call the meeting
to order at 8 PM Central time.  Come for a night of fun and mutual
encouragement as we relate things people have told us which have than
helpful in living with vision loss well. Please bring a Thanksgiving or
Christmas recipe to share. I will collect these and send them to the group.
The number to call is 563-999-2432, area code 813429. See you then!
Carol Braithwaite, President