[4Alabama] NFB of Alabama Seniors Division,

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:14:01 UTC 2023

Dear NFB of Alabama Seniors Division,

The national convention of the National Federation of the Blind is just
around the corner. At our monthly meeting this coming Monday night, June
12, you will learn some important information – – important even to those
of us who will not be attending this year’s Convention You also Will be
introduced to a new audio social media opportunity the blind creators of
the app will be introducing at the convention. We also hope to hear from
Larry POVINELLI about a website four Christian fiction, non-fiction,
commentaries, and Bibles in accessible formats for blind and reading
impaired people. Come to our meeting on Free Conference Call at 7:30 P.m.
CST for  chat before the meeting formally begins at 8 PM. Call
720-843-2308, access code 813429#and announce your name as you enter.
Wewelcome  vlind and visually impaired  people of all ages .

With warm expectations,

Carol Braithwaite, president