[4Alabama] Unleashing the Potential in the Workforce for and with the Blind

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:46:43 UTC 2023

*Clusiv:*  *Unleashing the Potential in the Workforce for and with the
Blind*

Join the National Federation of the Blind of PA on Thursday March 16 at 11
AM Eastern Time for an informative Zoom workshop and discover how to get
involved.  Zoom info to join is at the bottom.

*Who is Clusiv*

Clusiv is an online learning platform made for and by the blind.  We help
to remove barriers to employment through occupational and technology skills
training.  Our eLearning platform is accessible, intuitive, and our content
teaches to JAWS, Zoom Text and Fusion.  We are also building career track
courses to give concrete skills towards a variety of jobs.  Plus, you get
lifetime access to our content to stay up to date with trainings on
business softwares for the modern workforce and can access it online from
anywhere.

*What to Expect.*

   1. Learn about Clusiv’s online learning programs and how they remove
   barriers to the modern workforce for the blind
   2. Join a movement to demand higher wages for blind workers and empower
   ourselves in settings of high-wage employment
   3. Discover how you can participate in professional development courses
   and web development training
   4. Explore your boundless potential as a blind person by harnessing your
   intelligence and tenacity, propelling you towards a fulfilling, high-paying
   career.

*Here is who you will hear from!*

*Luke Simianer*:  Army paratrooper and wounded veteran, became a software
engineer after the military and then founded Clusiv.

*Bruce Sexton*:  2018 law school graduate, international advocate for the
blind, main plaintiff in the transformational target.com
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://target.com/&source=gmail-imap&ust=1679494832000000&usg=AOvVaw3E0D8DKJLrO7Ef92kriMLU>accessibility
case, and proud father of two kids.

*Alanna Clancy*:  Former D1 soccer athlete and elementary teacher that now
uses her competitive drive and passion for education with Clusiv to help
the blind community.

To start learning about Clusiv and enjoy our training, check out our free
mobile app with select modules from our full courses.  Click here to
download on the iOS app store, or search Clusiv on the app store.

Zoom link:
https://zoom.us/j/91961773915?pwd=QkhOYVlhbmU1Uk1ra0ZvOXVJdFpXdz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/91961773915?pwd%3DQkhOYVlhbmU1Uk1ra0ZvOXVJdFpXdz09&source=gmail-imap&ust=1679494832000000&usg=AOvVaw0Zo4blAy5mAicLTHjY-7Vv>

Meeting ID:  919 6177 3915

Passcode:  451109

One tap mobile:  +16469313860,,91961773915# US