[4Alabama] NFB State Walkathon

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:12:11 UTC 2023

Greetings to NFB Alabama Seniors Division and friends! The hot weather will
be ending soon and fall's cool days arriving. Yay! Set aside October 28 for
our statewide NFB walkathon fundraiser gathering in Montgomery.
Registration is done on eventbrite.com. Search for "transforming dreams
into reality. " if you need help registering, call Jeff Wilson at
205-328-3989.

our regular monthlySeniors Division meeting is on Monday, September 11,
from 8 to 9 PM CST come onto the call at 7:30 if you want to chat with
other members a bit before I call the meeting to order. The Free Conference
Call number is 720-843-2308,, 813429 #.  To mute your background noise,
press *6; do the same to un-mute yourself.

Bring your ideas for fundraisers. Be prepared to participate in a
discussion about ways to adjust to changes in our lives. At our last
meeting Merry Noel Chamberlain revealed so well how she adjusted to
handling vision loss throughout her lifetime. Many of you are very good at
doing this, and we will all benefit as you share. Your ideas.

I will send you a reminder with the phone number on September 11. See you
on the call!

With love, Hope, and determination,

Carol Braithwaite, president