[Aabs-forum] Test

Tamika Williams tamwill009 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 04:08:20 UTC 2010

Thank you mr. David Andrews,

We truely appreciate you getting this forum started for us, we are really
looking forward to being able to reach out to our Alabama students and all
other persons interested. I have received and forwarded your e-mail with
instructions on how to join our forum to several people including our
current students, state president, and more. i also see that you posted it
on the nabs list, thank you. If we have any problems we will be sure to let
you know but if nothing is heard from us to you then all is well.

Sincerely,
Tamika Williams, AABS president
tamwill009 at comcast.net