[Aabs-forum] new member intro

Tamika Williams tamwill009 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 20:01:35 UTC 2010

Hello Andrew,

I am Tamika Williams the president of the Alabama Association of Blind
Students. I am glad to have you join this forum and I want to welcome you,
your ideas, your knowledge, your advice, and support to AABS for which we
will offer the same to you. Just to tell you a little about the forum, it
was just created the earlier part of this month so things will start a
little slow, but we know that the list will grow and be a great resource for
the students of Alabama. We look forward to hearing from you as a member of
this forum. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Tamika Williams, AABS president
e-mail: tamwill009 at comcast.net