[Aabs-forum] Nabs fundraising committee meeting -all are welcomed!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:53:17 UTC 2011

NABS Membership Committee Presents:

What Vocational Rehabilitation Can do for You

Are you concerned about how you are going to pay for college?

Do you have no idea how to get the technology you need to succeed?

Are you confused about what Vocational Rehabilitation is and how it
applies to you?

Join us on November 20 at 7 PM EST for a question and answer session
about how Vocational Rehabilitation can help you reach your
educational and employment
goals. Dr. Edward Bell, (director of the Professional Development and
Research Institute on Blindness at Louisiana Tech), will join us to
explain the purpose
of Voc Rehab and empower you to advocate for your needs.
 Call in at (712) 775 - 7100 and enter code  257963.

 See you there!
  The National Association of Blind Students.