[Aabs-forum] *Hot off the presses* The Student Slate (Special Fall issue!)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:48:19 UTC 2011

On Behalf of the Student Slate committee and  all of it's fine
contributers, I am pleased to  present to you
a Special all hallows issue of the student slate!
 This issue is full of  great advice, Insight  and inspiration  and I
hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
  Thank you to  Each of the individuals who made this issue possible!
 If you have suggestions for articles, or wish to contribute one
yourself, please feel free to send a message to the slate committee at
 slate at nabslink.org
--
Darian Smith
 2nd Vice-President

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson