[Aabs-forum] The 2nd Annual "U Improving U" Regional Seminar

LaKeisha Holmes lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:52:12 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Three years ago, the Georgia Association of Blind Students hosted our first "U Improving U" regional seminar. The seminar was created to help blind students  improve in areas such as advocacy and college preparation. There was even a self defense class! There were also  activities geared towards technology  and the NFB philosophy. Students from across the southeast region came to participate in the action packed weekend.
Because of the success of our first seminar, we would love to make it bigger and better. If you would like to hear more or participate in the seminar, please contact:
LaKeisha Holmes
lholmes at gabstudents.org

I hope to hear from you all soon!!
LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students

LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students
Phone: 404.580.3040
[The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real problem is the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists.