[Aabs-forum] Correction: nabs Convention Help

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:16:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 I    neglected to  ask you all to include
a phone number to be reached at if you are  planning on helping us out
at convention.
  so to Recap...

1. if you are interested in helping out, please conrtact me at
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

2.  let me know where you  would like to help ( see prior e-mail with
the subject "You know it's near time for National Convention when...
" )

3.  please include phone  number to where you can be reached.
Thanks so much!
  Darian
--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson