[Aabs-forum] Introduction

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 05:51:55 UTC 2012

Dear NFB Alabama students and others,

    This is Peter Wolfe, a former student and under-graduate from
Auburn University! I majored in political science with no minor in my
five year track in my years at my university. Hopefully my
contributions to being a intern with the Small Business Administration
in D.C with The Washington Center url: http://www.twc.edu and former
position with the Red Stone Arsonal program in Huntsville, Alabama can
help ou with existing or potential college students for Alabama
residents and visitors. Feel free to e-mail me for any advice on any
topics that I can help out with with education and adapting to college
life.

sincerely,
Peter Q Wolfe, ba