[Aabs-forum] Reminder: Nabs presents: National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:47:19 UTC 2013

 Fellow students:
     It is time once again for the monthly NABS Membership Committee
 conference call. This month we bring you a call all about scholarships
 - and who could not use one of those? Patti Chang, National
Federation of the Blind
 Scholarship Chair will be on the call to talk about the scholarships
 that the NFB is giving out at the national level. To find out more
 about the NFB National scholarship program prior to the call, you may
 visit the following link: http://www.nfb.org/scholarships
 To sum it up:
 When?: Wednesday, Janurary 16, 2012; 8:00 PM EST.
 What?: A conference call on the topic of the  NFB National
scholarship program.
 Where?: NABS Conference Call Line: (605) 475-6700. Code 7869673

 We look forward to seeing everyone on the call!

 Your NABS Membership Committee

 --
 Darian Smith

 Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
 via your phone bill.

 The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

 http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

 “We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
 made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
 These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
 knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
 -Darian Smith