[Aabs-forum] The BuzzClip: Wearable Technology for the Blind

iMerciv info at imerciv.com
Fri Oct 23 14:47:14 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

We wanted to share with some information with you about a new revolutionary product that could really help people living with vision loss all over the world. The BuzzClip is currently live on Indiegogo and while our campaign is promoting this cool new technology, it also has a big social cause attached to it. For more information please check out our campaign page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-buzzclip-wearable-ultrasound-for-the-blind/x/11673979#/ <https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-buzzclip-wearable-ultrasound-for-the-blind/x/11673979#/>

Our device has been street tested here in Toronto, as well as the U.S and India by hundreds of visually impaired individuals.
We have working units at many organizations within Toronto that have been testing our device with their clients and the response thus far has been amazing. You can watch the BuzzClip in action or hear what some of our users have to say about it on our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSnwSwEYIMD-bs8xOZM4tIQ <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSnwSwEYIMD-bs8xOZM4tIQ>

It would be great if you could share this information with anyone who would benefit from using a device like this or anyone who may want to order one for family and friends. With the support of the public, we can build a better product and can have them in the hands of people that truly need them as early as the spring of 2016.

Please contact us if you have any questions and we really look forward to hearing from you.
Thank You & Best Regards,

The iMerciv Team