[AABS-Forum] AABS introduction

Jessica Williams jaw1431 at jagmail.southalabama.edu
Mon Apr 30 21:18:02 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone hello everyone,
 My name is Jessica Williams and I am the current president for the Alabama Association of blind students.!!!  A little about myself I am a junior at the University of South Alabama where I am majoring in social work with a minor in sociology. I also am a second term senator for the college of arts and sciences,  sight co chair  for the  South Alabama Lions  club, A member of women of excellence, A member of  office  of multi-culture student affairs, AndAASA , While working part time at Student Disability Services. I bring you greetings from the Alabama Association of blind students list serve as  our active moderator . Please feel free to tell your students and friends on campus about our active list serve!