[AABS-Forum] Need Secretary, Dues Reminder

luke.seibert at gmail.com luke.seibert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:01:05 UTC 2021

Hey ya'll, just a reminder that dues need to be submitted if you plan on
running for an AABS officer position, as well as for voting in this coming
year. Although we have someone running for most of the board positions, we
are still missing someone running for secretary. Again, dues are $10 for the
year.

They can be paid by check to the NFB of Alabama, and sent to the following
address:

Larry Povinelli

121 Cork Aly

Madison, Al. 35758

Just put in the memo line, "Student Dues."

Dues can also be paid through Paypal on the affiliate website:

www.nfbal.org <http://www.nfbal.org>

If you do that option, just shoot me an email and I will let Larry know.

No pressure, but just wanted to let people know the opportunity is there. It
takes all of us to carry on the work of the Federation, and I am excited
about all that is going to happen this year.

Respectfully,

Luke Seibert

Secretary, Alabama Association Of Blind Students

(256) 443-0212

LukeSeibert.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-seibert-3a2a78173/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-seibert-3a2a78173/