[AABS-Forum] Attention! I think this is a great opportunity

Jessica Williams jaw1431 at jagmail.southalabama.edu
Sun Sep 18 03:37:04 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone!!
This is just a friendly  reminder  about the LSAC Committee meeting taking place tomorrow Sunday, September 18 at 7 PM Eastern.
We hope you'll join us to share a recent challenge and success you experienced in school.
Join zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687#success Meeting ID: 467 883 3687 One tap mobile +13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown) +13126266799,,4678833687# , US (Chicago)

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Legislative & Self Advocacy Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Secretary| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045