[Ag-eq] Detroit Convention: Ag Meeting Sunday July 5th, Tour Thursday July 9, 2009

Fred Chambers regenerative at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 16:57:21 UTC 2009

Hi folks!

The Ag and Equestrian Division meets during the convention of the
National Federation of the Blind.  This year, the convention runs from

Friday, July 3  to  Wednesday, July 8, 2009.

Agriculture and Equestrian Division meeting is on

Sunday, July 5

5:30 to 7:30 pm

Tour Day is
Thursday, July 9
Tour:  1pm to whenever
TBA
(I don't recall who is organizing an Ag & Equestrian Tour for
Detroit, but get an email to me quick if you have any ideas!)

More info follows,  with a link to even more.

Fred
Prez. Ag & Eq Div
NFB

Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
100 Renaissance Center
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Reservations: Write directly to the above address or call
1-800-266-9432.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp