[Ag-eq] information about localharvest.org

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Mon Feb 2 04:32:35 UTC 2009

HI folks:

I posted some time ago a website for people to look at and when I tried opening it, some photographs kept me from accessinganything  on the site. I'm going to have a talk with the manager, but here's a link I know will work that will get you up onto the site and is some interesting reading for those of us who sell at farmer's markets. http://www.localharvest.org/newsletter/20090122/survey-says.html?r=nl

One cool thing about this site is that it allows you to find local farmer's markets near you all over the country.  so, Enjoy.