[Ag-eq] accessible gardening web sites

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Feb 9 04:16:48 UTC 2009

It is so good to see so much activity on the list after months of nothing!

I just purchased an older home, which has several citrus trees and a fig
tree in the yard.  I know nothing about trees; does anyone have suggestions?

The trees are older and have been neglected for several years.  I had all
the dead parts cut out and have been watering.  Should I fertilize, and if
so, with what?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.