[Ag-eq] Blind Gardener Discussion List

wawanuky at runbox.com wawanuky at runbox.com
Tue Feb 10 16:59:39 UTC 2009

Yes, absolutely. Llamas have curved ears, banana shaped.
Alpacas have straight ears with rounded top edge. They should be
straight up and not curved. Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
have guidlines for this. It can get very serious in the show ring.
but good to have fun with it.
Val
Happy Hills Alpacas