[Ag-eq] Goat cheeses other than feta

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun Apr 12 04:07:38 UTC 2009

I know you can do several different levels of cheddar and even blue cheese,
but I find the blue to be a bit strong and slightly salty.  All of these
were hand made from a farm called Sullivens Pond Farm here in Virginia.
they have a micro goat dairy and make artisen cheeses.  We've been there
twice for an all day class on micro dairies and heritage cheese making.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net