[Ag-eq] Goat cheeses other than feta

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Apr 14 10:06:57 UTC 2009

I'll have to check some of the paperwork given to us.  We didn't do hands on
in the making because of limited time, but we did tasting and watching Rona.
Also, different ones brought food items unique to their farms if they wanted
to.  I brought a dozen boiled eggs.  All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net