[Ag-eq] Is any one out there

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 06:44:51 UTC 2009

Hi Barb,

My Name is Susan and our farm, Dogwood Farm, is located outside richmond
Virginia.  Right now, we have 3 flocks of chickens and will add a fourth in
the spring.  Eventually we will add dairy goats and sheep.  I am totally
blind and have been so for almost 32 years.  There are others on this list
that have animals as well.

So, you are looking into being a vet tech?  Cool!  If you want to contact me
off list, my e-mail is listed below.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net