[Ag-eq] sorry for that message

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon Oct 12 18:11:51 UTC 2009

Hello:

I don't work in the equine field, but own and frequently ride 3 mules.  I
only trail ride, so know little about showing and arena work.

I live on a small horse property and take care of the mules by myself.  I
ride with friends, neighbors and am a member of a trail riding group.  I do
have a round pen and ride the mules there on my own.

I'll be happy to try and answer any questions you have.