[Ag-eq] Texas?

Liz Lewis liz4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:52:57 UTC 2010

Fred, will you be in Texas?

-----Original Message-----
From: ag-eq-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ag-eq-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Fred C
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:23 PM
To: Agricultural and Equestrean Division List
Subject: Re: [Ag-eq] Anyone out there?

Hi Jody,
I'm here.  I've got a few moments.  This is a busy week for me.  A
giant aquaculture conference is going on close by, so I've been
participating in that.  My head is swimming and bubbling with all the
latest projects, findings, and ideas.  It is like being at a huge
blind conference or convention, except I'm the only one.  I'm sure we
all know what it's like!

Ya, so aquaculture is my bag, but I also brew beer, garden in soil,
compost and grow earthworms, and take care of my macaw, 2 cats, and
guide dog.  I don't get to go horseback riding as often as I'd like.
I do more tandem cycling.

Have a good weekend!

Fred