[Ag-eq] Anyone out there?

aleeha dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:52:00 UTC 2010

Hi,
I like neck reining. My horse is really responsive to it and is
very easy to guide unless he is beeing stubborn. I used to like
using both hands, but once I learned neck reining, i figured out
it was a lot easer for me. I have to use neck reining to
participate in fun and games classes such as ribbon race and the
egg and spoon race. If you have any questions, feel free to
e-mail me. I may be slow to respond because I am in school.
Have a good day,
Aleeha
?