[Ag-eq] Anyone out there?

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Mar 17 03:27:11 UTC 2010

Peg:

Using the right saddle and stirrups does make a difference, but the horse
matters too.  All horses move differently, some are more comfortable than
others.  All 3 of my mules feel very different.  One of them is more
comfortable than the other two.  I know several people with back problems
and old injuries that say riding a gaited horse such as a Tennessee Walker
really helps.  I'm trying to ride different gaited horse breeds to see what
I think.