[Ag-eq] Anyone out there?

aleeha dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:48:47 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
  I have a question.  I am working on posting but cannot get it
right i cannot tell how to post on the right diagonal my
instructor besays I will be able to feel when to go up, but I
can't.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Aleeha
the--- original message -----
>fromwh nameella foster" ghnfosteréxtremezonecom
>towh "agricultural and equestrean division list" ghag-eqñfbnetorg
>date sentwh wed ,were mar ;",was 1bewheneawh:" com")""
>subjectwh rewh owag-eqer anyone out thereth

>jodywh

>yes neck reining is holding the reins in one hand with little or
no contact
>on the horses mouth  placing the reins on the right or left side
of the
>neck gets them to move the desired direction  bits with shanks
are usually
>used for neck reining  a hackamore puts pressure on the horses
nose this
>is used in place of a bit  some hackamores can be quite severe
the head
>stall is just the bridle with out a bit or reins  i hope i
explained all
>that correctlythe

>the comfort of a saddle is really a personal opinion  you should
always
>make sure the saddle is a good fit for you and the horse   many
trainers
>riding instructors and even tack shops will be able to tell you
if it is a
>good fit  i would never buy a saddle with out being able to try
it first
>and i don't mean just sitting in it at the tack store  if i can't
ride in
>it for a little bit i won't buy it  there are many styles of
saddles
>western english australian and endurance are just a few  there
are
>saddles designed for specific breeds and activities  so if you
know you
>will be barrel racing look for a barrel racing saddle  since i
just trail
>ride i look for saddles that are comfortable to ride in for
several hours

>i still need to work on refining my postthe

>i hope i was able to answer some of your questions; feel free to
ask more

>nella

reins

>> i learned to post while riding english  once you realize you can
use the
>> force of the horse to push you up and you just hold to lower
yourself
>> down
>> it is easy  i had a very strict german riding instructor who
just kept
>> repeating up down up down and it felt very mechanical  it wasn't
until
>> relaxed and went with the horse it became easy

>> i am reading the man who talks to horses by monty roberts  it is
>> available
>> through talking books  it is an awesome book  it is his
biography and a
>> great lesson in horse communications

>> jody

>> jody

>> again-eq mailing list
>> again-eqñfbnetorg
>> httpwh//wwwsionfbnetorg/mailmanstlistinfostag-eqnfbnetorg
>> to unsubscribe change your list options or get your account info
for
>> again-eqwh

httpwh//wwwsionfbnetorg/mailmanstoptionsstag-eqnfbnetorg/nfosters
hdd0extremezonecom

>again-eq mailing list
>again-eqñfbnetorg
>httpwh//wwwsionfbnetorg/mailmanstlistinfostag-eqnfbnetorg
>to unsubscribe change your list options or get your account info
for again-eqwh
>httpwh//wwwsionfbnetorg/mailmanstoptionsstag-eqnfbnetorg/blindcow
girleaininccshdd0gmailcom