[Ag-eq] Dude a dud

Fred C regenerative at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 15:36:19 UTC 2010

Hmmm?

That's a bummer!
I guess they weren't expecting you, huh?
Maybe you could offer to advise them, in-exchange for riding time, or
something else?  They could probably use your input, especially about
their web site, posting their actual hours of operation, and maybe
adding more content, making their site more blind-accessible, etc.

It's Spring!  I hope that you found ways to enjoy your road trip,
anyway!

Fred