[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sun May 2 00:48:51 UTC 2010

Hi there:

WELL< I am here, but very busy. Today   was the first farmers market of the
year for  me here in Wisconsin, and wildlife preserves is now open for
business again.

This year's maple syrup crop was very good, and we are adding some new jams
and jellies to our product list. this week  we'll plant like crazy because I
think we will  have no frost  until fall.

We lost a couple apple trees from the yucky wet snow and ice storms this
winter, but the others are full of blossoms , so we'll have a good year for
apples.

I wish I could attend  national conventions but I can't and I sure do miss
being there.