[Ag-eq] Icelandic horses

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue May 4 14:57:41 UTC 2010

Susan:

The woman is bring the Icelandic tomorrow and will let me keep him for a
week or so.  My trainer will ride him tomorrow afternoon and give me her
opinion.  If she feels good about him my neighbor and I will take him for a
long ride in the mountain park Saturday.  I really need to see how I feel
after riding him for a few hours.

I'll keep everyone posted!