[Ag-eq] Egg color

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Wed May 5 01:46:35 UTC 2010

Our friends cabin is way up in the north woods in wisconsin about a 6 hour
drive straight north. there is usually quite a bit of snow on the ground
when we go to tab the maple trees and make syrup. we especially enjoy going
up there as we are so far from civilization, we have no electricity or gas.
we boil the syrup down over a wood fire and finish it off in a copper
kettle. We cook our meals on a wood stove and have a big fireplace that
keeps us warm. The cabinwas built in the 1930s and at the time they built a
huge outhouse that is a 3 holer. We pump water right out of the deep
artisian well and I think it's the best tasting water in the world.  since
there is nothing out there but treestrees and more trees, the boys had to
come up with some sort of a landmark so I can find mmy way out therre  when
nature calls trudging through knee deep snow. the cut down a large iron wood
tree and lay a path of logs  so my cain has some point of reference.

I've never had a guide dog before. I own a retired yellow lab  named leonard
who just had his 14th birthday and the poor guy has a little trouble with
his bag legs and he had some difficulty handling walking around out there in
deep snow, but he really loves it out there from and he sure is very helpful
out there so much so that I don't have to depend on any sighted person have
to lead me around

P.s. what this story has to do with egg colors I have no idea, your guess is
as good as mine lol