[Ag-eq] Out House

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri May 7 01:52:50 UTC 2010

Cool, we could all learn to build our own outhouse!  Mine will only have one
seat as I value alone time!

Seriously as much as I hate to admit it I'm a little nervous about power
tools and some machinery.  I think it's the noise, but not sure.  I would
like to learn more so I could make more of my own repairs and maybe even
build things.

I know blind people who mow their own yards, but again the noise makes me
nervous.  While living in Arkansas I got one of those old push mowers, the
kind without the motor and used it.  I liked it and had a system so that I
could cover the whole yard.  It was also good exercise!